Go beyond our core offer and create your very own custom outerwear style.
Starting from our base design, you can edit the design, materials, and size of the outerwear to your perfection.
Custom Made (custom design and materials) or Made to Measure (custom design, materials, and sizing).
Prices : Custom Made - £500 | Made to Measure - £650
Lead Times: Custom Made - 4-6 Weeks | Made to Measure - 6-8 Weeks
Our outerwear is crafted in our partner sartoria near Arezzo in Tuscany.
This family-owned workshop is led by master tailor Maurizio since more than 20 years.
We feature one core outerwear design: C.01
Our base design C.01 is inspired by 1960s hunting jackets and features a simple yet stylish cut with a mid-thigh length, suitable for everyday wear. Read all about the specs of our core overcoat design.
With our Custom Made and Made to Measure services you can use our design C.01 as the starting point to create your new favorite overcoat with no compromises.
Explore the design, materials, and size tabs for all the custom options available for C.01.
Looking for inspiration? Browse all core overcoat styles for a taste of our artisans’ craftsmanship. Our core collection is available Ready to Wear (limited) or Made to Order (always).
When ordering a Custom Made or Made to Measure overcoat C.01, you can change the following design elements:
- Body pockets (slanted welt* or patch)
- Chest pocket (patch*, welt, or none)
- Vents (no vent* or single)
- Cuffs (flap with 2 buttons*, shirting cuffs, or simple)
* Indicates default design elements featured in our core design C.01.
When ordering a Custom Made or Made to Measure overcoat C.01, you get to pick the following materials:
- Fabric. From our stunning range of more than 100 coating fabrics in an ever-growing mix of colours, compositions, weights, weaves, and patterns. Our selection covers all uses and seasons and includes woolen wools, tweeds, flannels, cashmeres, linens, waxed cottons, cottons, and corduroys. Most of our fabrics are limited quantity end of roll fabrics sourced from leading Italian mills including V.B.C., Reda, Loro Piana, Zegna, and Solbiati. We also explore outside of the Italian borders and feature fabrics from stock supported ranges at Moon and Brisbane Moss in England and Magee in Ireland. We also have access to numerous tailoring bunches from world renowned Italian mills and merchants such as Caccioppoli, Zegna, Piacenza, Solbiati, Reda and Drago. *Please note there is a potential surcharge from £100 for tailoring bunches.
- Lining. From our curation of 100% cupro solid or 100% viscose patterned linings.
- Buttons. From our choice of corozo, mother of pearl, or polyester buttons.
Custom Made overcoats C.01 are based on a core size with adjustments to back and sleeves length available free of charge. See our size guide for C.01.
When ordering a Made to Measure overcoat C.01, these are the measurements that can be adjusted using any of our core sizes as the starting point:
- Body length*
- Sleeve length*
- Shoulder width
- Back width
- Chest width
- Waist width
- Hips width
- Bicep width
- Cuff width
- Armhole depth
- Shoulder height (normal, sloping, square)
* Indicates measurements that can be adjusted also with our Custom Made service (free of charge).
Interested in ordering a Custom Made or Made to Measure garment or accessory? Have questions about our custom services? Fill out this contact form with your queries and we will get back to you in 24 to 48 hours.